First Step Korean Free English (en)
Recruiting People1,000 people
Enrollment Period01-03-2022 ~ 02-28-2023
Learning period01-03-2022 ~ 02-28-2023
Approval MethodAutomatic Approval
This is an elementary-level Korean language course, consisting of 5 lessons with 4 units, and covers 4 skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking. The main topics include basic expressions used in everyday life, such as greetings, introducing yourself, talking about your family and a daily life and so on. Each lesson covers dialogues, pronunciation, vocabulary, grammar, quizzes and role-plays.
After completing this course, you will be able to
1. Read and write Korean alphabet.
2. Communicate in Korean with basic expressions.
3. Learn basic knowledge on Korean culture.
It’s fun and easy to follow! Enjoy it!
- Professor Seung Hae Kang, in charge of Korean Education as a Foreign Language at the Graduate School of Education at Yonsei University
- Contact ICTL(firstname.lastname@example.org) for related inquiries
교수학습혁신센터에서 제작한 Global MOOC(Coursera) 강좌입니다.