Wireless Communications for Everybody Free English (en)
Recruiting People1,000 people
Enrollment Period01-03-2022 ~ 02-28-2023
Learning period01-03-2022 ~ 02-28-2023
Approval MethodAutomatic Approval
This course will provide an introduction and history of cellular communication systems that have changed our lives during the recent four decades and will become an essential and inseparable part of human life. The principles of wireless communication theory are covered with emphasis on the essential concept delivery to non-major learners in the easiest way. Then, it will be covered how such principles are realized and how multimedia services can be delivered in practical LTE cellular systems by which learners are connected and enjoys together in their lives.
After completing this course, learners will be able to understand
- What a cellular system is and how it has been developed so far
- The very basic principles how information can be delivered efficiently using radio
- How such principles are realized in LTE systems.
- How people can be connected and multimedia services can be delivered in LTE systems
- Professor Dae-Sik Hong from Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Yonsei University
- Professor Kwang-Soon Kim from Department of Electrical and Electronis Engineering, Yonsei University
- Professor Chan-Byoung Chae from Department of Integrated Technology, Yonsei University
- Professor Seong-Lyun Kim from Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Yonsei University
- Professor Song-Kuk Kim from Department of Integrated Technology, Yonsei University
- Contact ICTL(email@example.com) for related inquiries
교수학습혁신센터에서 제작한 Global MOOC(Coursera) 강좌입니다.